Dundee Food & Drink Network
Working to improve the development of Dundee as a tourism destination needs all those businesses involved in providing a great visitor experience to come together. The new Dundee Food & Drink Network offers the opportunity for the local F&D service industry to have a voice, to collaborate and to be involved in the work that drives visitors to ‘Scotland’s Coolest City’
DAVAA is providing the support and infrastructure that will enable the ‘Food and Drink Network’ to flourish and bring together Dundee based industry professionals in one place to grow and enhance the local economy and their individual businesses.
Who should join the Food & Drink Network?
Restaurants, Cafes, or Bars that want to be make Dundee’s food and drink sector a success.
Why Join the Food & Drink Network?
- Increased opportunities to work together on projects that address issues that face our businesses such as staffing, rising costs and legislation.
- Invest in the circular economy of Dundee by driving a “buy local eat local” philosophy, building stronger links between local suppliers and businesses and supporting them in the process
- Engage, network and keep informed with DAVAA Members who are at the forefront of the tourism revolution in and around Dundee.
- Bring your business to the attention of the majority of accommodation suppliers, share your products and reach a new audience.
- Help make the ‘night time economy’ flourish and strengthen Dundee’s appeal for longer stays.
- Keep abreast of the changes and developments in the Hospitality sector locally, regionally and nationally.
- Attend events and receive training.
Dundee Food & Drink Membership – Cost £100
Combined DAVAA Accommodation and F&D membership – Cost £150